Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mabuhay from the PHILIPPINES!!!


From the seven thousand one hundred and seven islands of the Philippines, I welcome you all to my blog! LOL! I just realized that somebody might visit (inadvertently or not) my ever "FILIPINO" (I prefer using Tagalog in composing a blog entry) writings without even an idea of what I am talking about. Well, for those who are foreigners (at least for me) who happen to drop by my blog, this entry is for you. Like anybody else who makes blogging an outlet of their emotions, feelings and some sort of expression, my blog is comparable to yours. So, there's actually nothing special about my blog. LOL!

But seriously, I am very thankful to those who waste their time viewing my page. Every time I find out that somebody has viewed my page (thanks to stat web page), it always puts a big smile on my face. It may sound pompous but from the bottom of my heart, I am really thankful and overwhelmed.

So wazzup? Well, as for me, I am still one of the many Filipinos (and probably other nationalities) who experiences a variety of everything. Sometimes happy, sometimes not. Sometimes contented, and often times not. Hahaha! I am just wondering, what are the impressions of non-Filipinos to us? (I address this question especially to all racists, hahahaha!).

2 comments:

hasni said...

thank you!

anete joaquim said...

Hello
Just to explain you that I do not replly to comments on my poetry blog. Only in my front page
www.jardimdepedra.blogspot.com
Thanks for your visit