Monday, July 09, 2007

Busy B-day!

In as much as I would want to have a break next week, it seems that, my hectic schedule will not allow me to do so. Honestly, not only stress and pressure I feel while at work, I notice that my annoyance to the situation I'm into right now is escalating. But I know I can still tolerate that.

Last week, I was busy because of the Motorola Audit held at our company. I think I rendered overtime thrice last week. I was getting home almost 10pm already. And no more spare time to do leisure things like watching tv and surfing in the internet-- getting home just to sleep and the next morning, wake up early before heading again to work. Whew!

But that's not the reason why I am getting annoyed these past few days. Frankly, co-workers (including bosses, yeah right!) contributed the biggest percentage of the totality of my exasperation. I don't want to elaborate further, basta NAKAKAINIS SILA!!!!

Thanks to my friends there because we had the chance to get along with each other and talk about anything except work-related topics (irksome!). Last night, we had a small gathering at Miss Deborah's house. Actually, it's an advance party for me and for Mr. Rogie who is celebrating his birthday today (July 8). Todo to the maxxx ang videoke! Hehehehe...

However, sad to say, natapos na yun. Today is Sunday and tomorrow is back to normal (or abnormal!) again. Hay buhay... ang lungkot.

1 comment:

Piola said...

Olá tudo bem?

Hate a Bush!!!

HUAHAUHAUHA