Monday, July 23, 2007

Change!

For the past few days, I must say that a lot has changed: I am now spending my 12:15-1:05 break time sleeping in front of my computer in the office (probably, I came to realize na hindi na uso ang mga martir ngayon) ; I am becoming more expressive every time I am with my officemates having a small talk or something (or chismis, I should say); and lastly, my impressions to other co-workers (including bosses, again!) is gradually changing either for better or worse, yeah right!

However, for the past 5 months of stay here in this company, I still have this "mixed emotions" that I am experiencing. I know I should accept the fact that almost every company has its own lapses and imperfections. But I just can't remove this feeling of discontentment about what I am achieving right now. I am not perfectionist, though. I just want to be happy. (Ang drama ko talaga!)

Enough of this.... (I'll try.) Hahaha...

No comments: