Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Omedeto!

Just tonight we won the championship of the volleyball game in our annual company sportsfest.

Masaya ako para sa kanila...

At kahit hindi ako naging perfect coach sa kanila, it is enough for me na after this event, they thanked me for everything.

I am really proud of their accomplishments and the camaraderie that they have manifested. True enough, we really had fun and enjoyed every moment we had inside the playing field.

Kaya naman, kanina, I treated them for a dinner and videoke somewhere in the metro. This is another night to remember...

Kahit na lungkot na lungkot na ako sa kumpanyang pinagtatrabahuhan ko, ito ang isa sa mga masayang alaala na hindi ko makakalimutan, umalis o mag-stay man ako sa kumpanya.

***

The whole day caused me another set of mixed emotions, especially at work.

Indeed, I am starting to realize that I am now again in a state of perplexities and a dilemma.

Perplexed in a sense that, how's the level of my happiness and satisfaction right now? What I really want to do right now?

Dilemma, because of the fact that in every step I make today, there is a consequence that I should face. Should I go to the left or right direction?

Itutulog ko na lang muna ito....




No comments: