Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Am I using my brain?

I feel like I am still in a cleft stick.

My motivation to stay in the company where I am currently working at is dwindling, yet I don't have any clear plan as to where and when will I relinquish.

Thinking of proper timing is perhaps impeding me to make decisions right now. Most of the time, being impulsive leads us to "no good" result (or with this thought, am I just playing too safe?).

Honestly, i find myself to be a no risk-taker. I admit I am still afraid to stay away from my comfort zone. I know I can be independent, however there's this feeling that I should wait for something better to happen. I don't know exactly what it is but despite the insufficient remunerations I am receiving right now while establishing a career (if this is really a career) here in our hometown, the idea of staying here in Pampanga is still under consideration.

My co-engineer in the office, who is currently just in her 5th month stay in the company, is now filing a resignation letter. I don't really know what are her personal reasons but I am pretty much sure that she has several bad impressions about the company per se --the system, the work environment and most especially the people and bosses. At any rate, I just wish her good luck and hopefully she would find what really in store for her.

What about me? I don't know either. What is clear to me right now is the fact that I should wait for the Christmas season to receive my 13th month pay and hopefully Christmas Bonus, before i will make a move. Hahaha... talking about something better to happen. LOL!

***

May naboljak na namang isang engineer kanina. Inokray-okray ng boss naming Hapon yung report nya. May pasaring pa yung Hapon na "Use your brain!". Naku, ang chaket nun!

Napaisip tuloy ako, am I using my brain? Kasi kung talagang ginagamit ko ang utak ko, baka matagal na akong wala sa kumpanyang iyon! Hehehe. Joke lang. Baka kasi may makabasa na naman ng blog kong ito na nagtatrabaho rin sa kumpanyang iyon at baka isumbong pa nya ako. Hinid ko pa pala naikwento rito na ang dahilan kung bakit "PRIVATE" na forever ang Friendster account ko ay dahil may nagchismis sa Hapon naming boss na nagpost daw ako ng Tokyo Disneyland Pictures namin. Wala namang masama dun, pero iba kasi ang naging dating ng kwento... at ayoko nang ikwento dito iyon dahil isang malaking kababawan lang ang nangyari. Kaya nga paminsan-minsan, pina-private ko rin itong blog kong ito, pinagbibigyan ko lang ang ilang secret fans and readers ko kaya minsan binabalik ko rin sa pagka-PUBLIC. Hahaha.




No comments: