Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Session


Just finished listening to 99.5 Hit FM (RT), tonight's guest was Itchyworms. Ayun kwela naman sila. Everytime I listen to that station, I remember Miss Lea, also known as Miss Acoustic of G-blogs. She was the one who recommended to me to listen to that station, especially its radio program airs every Sunday evening. Year 2005 lang nung maka-text ko si Lea and I found her really cool. Ayun, chika-chika about anything. Actually, hindi lang naman siya ang naging text/blog friend ko, marami rin sila. I really miss chatting with them. As for Lea, goodluck sa inyo ni Edu. Best wishes. Hehehe...

Back to the Sunday Session, the radio program is so great. Live yung pagkanta ng mga guest singer or band. Then there is a portion na pwedeng magtanong ang mga caller sa guest... anything. Kanina, medyo ok naman ang Itchyworms, though they are not really my favorite, magaganda naman ang mga song nila kahit papaano. Hehehe. Finale song nila ay ang walang kamatayang "Beer".

Few of my favorite episodes sa Sunday Session ay nung mag-guest si Nina, Parokya ni Edgar, Kamikaze, at Orange and Lemons.


No comments: